It’s that time of the year where the christmas jingles started playing in every corner of the streets. It reminds you that we are moving on yet again to a new year. As you grow older, time just flies by very very quickly. In 2011, I signed up for a coaching course and learnt the beauty of practicing mindfulness. Since then, every year, I would be asking myself these 8 powerful questions. It has helped me gain clarity of my current well being before I move on to set resolutions for the new year.
- How are you feeling ?
- What are you thinking ?
- What are the highlights of 2015 ?
- How has 2015 helped you grow ?
- Were there any disappointments ?
- Anything to leave behind?
- What have you learned this year ?
- How can these lessons take you powerfully into 2016 ?
Join me in reflecting, with just 6 weeks left, how has 2015 treated you ?
After you’ve done that, watch this energy boosting video before you move on to set your new year resolutions !